Linggo, Hunyo 16, 2013

Well, Here we are again

   "PLANT MUCH IN YOUR STUDY THAT YOU MAY GATHER MUCH IN THE HARVEST"
 It's back to school once again. Students are busy preparing their school supplies, new shoes, and new bags that their going to use this coming school days. I am so excited for the school year 2013-2014.
I am now a fourth (4) year student. For me, the most perfect school to be enroll in, is in the MANAY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. I am so lucky my parents enroll me here. This school is wonderful. Students here are friendly that's why I have a lot of friends here in school. Our school head was strict to our policies.
I am going to meet my new classmates, my old acquaintances, and especially the teachers. And also I'm gonna share to my friends all the experiences during my vacation days. I reminisce my past, i felt comfortable wherever i go in our school. I feel safe here.
  That's why i can say school is cool.. This is all... GOD BLESS US ALL..!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento